Fall 2007 – Spring 2013, Department of Geography, Western University
Geography of Canada (2013),
Introductory Biogeography (2012),
Introduction to Physical Geography (2008-11),
Field Methods and Practices (Ontario loop trip, 2010),
Geomorphology and Hydrology (2007, ’09),
Paleolimnology and Global Environmental Change (2008).
Highlights of responsibilities:
- Developed, presented, and lead laboratory sessions in classrooms, the field, computer labs, and wet lab (both practical and theoretical work),
- Mentored students on field research proposals and biogeography research projects,
- Facilitated discussions in the classroom and in the field,
- Co-supervised and supervised small field trips (e.g., Exploring forest canopy structure of the Thames River, paleolimnological field methods at local kettle ponds, field measurements at Medway Creek, Ontario),
- Co-led an 8-day field course in Southern Ontario, including delivering interactive lessons on hydrology, limnology, biogeography, and research methods, and advising on camping and canoeing techniques.